Easy Payments Plus (EPP) is our online payments system for school run events and activities. It is important to note that there is only one account per family. This means that the account has been initially set up in one parent’s name and this must be the parent who activates the account.
Details on how to activate your account can be found here:
You must activate your Blackrock College EPP Account even if you have an EPP account already. Please click on the Easy Payments Plus School Account button on this page, and then click the pink ‘Activate’ button.
You have put in your mobile number and surname to activate your account and get an error message saying ‘No Record Found’
- First check the spelling and number are correct. There is one account per family, and they can only be set up in one parent’s name. It could be that your son’s other parent is named on the account and in that case they will need to activate it. Alternatively, if you go by another name in the school (e.g. maiden name/married name) please try that.
- If you are still having problems please contact the school at email@example.com.
As you do not have an Irish +353 mobile number to receive an activation code, you will instead receive an email from Easy Payments Plus to complete the activation/registration process.
You may have an existing Easy Payments Plus account with another school or club. These accounts would be separate to Blackrock College, as such you would still need to activate your Blackrock College Easy Payments Plus account using the steps outlined in the guide.
If you are logged into your other EPP account please log out of it first before activating your Blackrock College Easy Payments Plus account.
If the activity is listed as taking EPP payments but you still cannot see it then sign up for that activity may not be open yet. Activities with limited capacity may be full.
Please contact the school/activity coordinator and we can either transfer the payment to the correct activity or issue a refund.
1. Go to https://pay.easypaymentsplus.com/epplogin
2. Click the forgotten password link.
3. Enter your email address.
4. If this email address is registered with Easy Payments Plus you will receive an email with a link allowing you to reset your password.
5. If you do not receive this email please check you spam folder.
6. Open the email and click on the link provided.
- Be at least 8 characterslong
- Have at least 1 uppercase letter, e.g. A.
- Have at least 1 lowercase letter, e.g. a.
- Have at least 1 numeric, e.g. 1.
- Have at least 1 symbol, e.g. $.