Night Study in Blackrock College
- Night Study provides Day Students with the opportunity to study each weekday evening in an atmosphere free from unnecessary interruption and disturbance.
- The Study operates in 3rd Year, 5th Year and 6th Year.
- Places are limited in each year group.
- Study times are 6pm – 9pm Monday to Thursday and 4:30-6:30pm on Fridays.
- A record is kept throughout the year of absences, misconduct, late arrivals etc. and these are communicated to parents/ guardians should the need arise.
- All students wishing to avail of a place in Night Study are required to sign up to the Night Study Charter. (See attachment)
- The Night Study Administrator is Rachel Harlowe.
Night Study Office (01) 2752192
Click the button below for the current application form.