Phase Five (2016-2020) of the Blackrock College Development Programme will shortly launch. It will concentrate on upgrading our existing outdoor sports and recreational infrastructure and will also include a comprehensive traffic management plan for the campus. All of our development work is aimed at the improvement of the educational environment available to our students.
Phase Five will include:
- A new outdoor all-weather sports surface and upgrading of all games pitches
- Refurbishment of the Willow Park changing rooms
- Re-surfacing the tennis courts
- Redevelopment of the squash courts
- Refurbishment of the Willow Park swimming pool
- Redevelopment of the College Pavilion
- A campus wide traffic management plan
The fundraising campaign for Phase Five of the Development Programme will allow these important improvements to be completed, continuing the ongoing process of providing students with the best possible facilities for a holistic education in the best Blackrock College and Spiritan traditions.