Blackrock College and Development Office
The College Development Office plays a key role in connecting the extended Blackrock College and Willow Park community and in promoting an awareness of our mission.
Its core function is the co-ordination of all activity relating to the Campus Development Programme, but beyond that it is responsible for engaging and informing the many stakeholder groups associated with Blackrock College and Willow Park – parents, past pupils, past parents, staff members, Spiritans and the general public – on the life and times of the campus.
The role and function of the Development Office includes:
- Financing the Campus Development Programme
- Implementing the bursary programme, Access Blackrock
- Managing and expanding the Past Parents’ Association
- Promoting the College’s profile in Ireland and overseas
- Liaison with the College Union and the Parents’ Association
- Advising on various projects and programmes that place Blackrock in the public square
The Development Office is located on campus and be contacted via the details below.
Head of Development
Mr. Johnny O’Shea
Development Office / Blackrock College Union Coordinator
Ms. Brigid O’Byrne