We are pleased to confirm that Apply 2015 for applicants is now live. We are now posting messages about this on social media, and those students registered for a UCAS e-card will be notified that they can begin their UCAS application. Please note that applications cannot be submitted until September, date to be confirmed.
Email to applicants regarding exam results
A critical part of our application processing involves matching the information submitted on each students’ application with the details sent to us by the different exam boards.
We recently emailed some applicants where we have been unable to match this information, asking them to verify their personal/exam details. Please reassure your students that there is nothing for them to worry about; they just need to respond to us, through the original email, within the next 10 days.
The email includes a summary of the exams we have details of and asks students to do the following:
• add details of any exams they are taking that are missing from our email
• check and amend any incorrect information for the exams we’ve listed
• confirm their full name and date of birth, as entered on their exam papers
• email the completed information back to us providing us with their Personal ID
We are only requesting information for the following qualifications:
• A level (A)
• A level Double Awards (DA)
• AS Double Awards (AD)
• 9 Unit Awards (9U)
• Advanced Extension Awards (AE)
• Extended Project (EP)